Workers’ Comp Train Wreck – WHO HAS BEEN NAUGHTY AND WHO HAS BEEN NICE?
Who will be added to the WorkCompCentral CompLaude Awards nominations list?
Who will be added to the ProPublica/NPR/Beacon investigations list?
Is YOUR name on THIS list and in these blogs? Maybe, huh?’
ASK ABOUT WORKERS COMP CORRUPTION, MISTAKES, SONDERKOMMANDO, GRAVY TRAIN WRECKS AND MORE HERE….
After reviewing the list of doctors/providers, you may be ‘baffled, puzzled, confused and perplexed’ and asked, “WHAT TREATMENTS DID THIS INJURED WORKER RECEIVE, AND HOW MANY THOUSAND AND THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WERE SPENT ON EVALUATIONS THAT DID NOT RESULT IN AUTHORIZATION FOR HOW MUCH MEDICALLY APPROPRIATE CARE? FOLLOW THE MONEY. ALWAYS FOR THE MONEY.
If YOU make it to the “NAUGHTY LIST” all thanks go to CNA and defense firm, Grancell Stander et al, and of course, to Wyndham Worldwide for corporate irresponsibility and callous disregard for the life of an injured worker, in a serious breach of human right and ethics, extreme discrimination of injured workers with disabilities, not excluding age and gender discrimination issues. They could have made a difference. They chose not to. Bummer.
Will someone let DIR Director Christine Baker know what happens where there are only illegitimate practices and legal chicanery in brain injury cases? Everybody planning to watch #Concussion?
Find Physiatrists and Neuropsychologists and their inter-disciplinary teams for helping Injured Workers with brain injuries, and stop relying on Orthopedic Surgeons who admittedly know little to nothing about brain injuries, although along with chiropractors who are the first doctors often seen after a slip and fall or foot ball injury or car crash. Most experts will not play the killing games of Workers Compensation, as they took an OATH TO DO NO HARM. Did you?
Also, encourage investigations into who writes these regurgitations called reports, without benefit of legitimate medical evaluations, and how much money is wasted. Investigate why/how defense firms can have the pattern and practice omission of hundreds of pages of medical records with intent to deny medical care.
Governor Brown, could you kindly have the Attorney General Investigations of corruption at the highest levels of Workers Compensation, and encourage Governors across the USA to do like-wise, and dispatch the National Guard to protect injured workers from these WorkCompsters? The FBI stands ready to help and maybe even the District Attorneys. Thanks a bunch!
- Dr. Jaime Whitlock – DC
- Dr. Jay SanVictores – MD, GP – Urgent Care
- Dr. Daniel DeGoede – Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Esmail Sebti – Neurologist
- Dr. Gurvinder Sunny Uppal – MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. John Lambros – MD, ER
- Dr. Christopher Hancock – MD, Radiology
- Dr. Eileen Kang – NeuroPsychologist
- Dr. Stephen Waldman, MD, Neurologist
- Dr. Lynda Wells – PhD, EEG NeuroFeedback Practitioner
- Diana Wallace, Acupuncturist
- Dr. Marcel Ponton – Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychologist
- Dr. Gunn, Neuropsychologist
- Dr. Khalid Ahmed – MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Hoang – Optometrist
- Dr. Nguyen – Optometrist
- Dr. David Patterson – MD, Physiatrist
- Dr. Tyson Chung – Clinical Psychologist
- Dr. Gilbert Jaudy, DC – FACFN, FABVR, CCST, Functional Neurology
- Dr. Jacob Rabinovich, MD – Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. Bijan Zardouz, MD – Neurologist – QME
- Dr. James O’Brien, MD – Forensic Psychiatrist, AME
- Julie Simmons- MA, PSY.D
- Dr. Darren Bergey – MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- James Lanier, PA
- Crystal Crites, PT, MPT
- Jennifer Diemart, MA, CCC-LSLP
- Dr. Eric Ikeda – Neuro Optometrist
- Debra Outlette, MS, OTR/L
- Don Risser, Acupuncturist
- Dr. Ronald Kent – MD, Neurologist, QME
- Dr. Lynn Lowell, OD, FAAO, FCOVD
- Dr. Seymour M. Young, MD – Neurologist
- Dr. Hilda Chalgujian, Neuropsychologist
- Dr. Michael Lobatz – MD, Neurologist
- Jessica Martinez, OTR/L, HTC, PAM
- Kelly Owen, MA, CCC-SLP
- Margaret Fuller, MA, OTR/L
- Rebecca Askew, MPT
- Suzanne Carr, DPT
- Catherine Fabian, AuD
- Julie O. Johns, AuD, CCC-A
- Dr. Jeffrey Holmes – MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr. James Pasino – Neuropsychologist
- Dr. Jay Jurkowitz – MD, Neurologist
- Hoag Memorial – ER
- Dr. Christian Reichart, DC
CORVEL TEAM SINCE 2013, 3D Practices — They even harm Cops, right Mayor Betsy? Did the Unions get to the bottom of the bad behavior by Corvel out in Ft. Worth yet? You should see how Injured Cops and Firefighters are treated in California. Shameful, indeed! Reams of Denials via CorVel for ADJ8181903! (Chronoloical Order, 2013 to present….notice a pattern of expertise of denying parties?) CorVel reports tend to be convoluted regurgitations of disorganized and incomplete medical records, violations of HIPPA rights, and inappropriate reviewers for types of injuries. Readers may opine that the submitting RNs wrote the reports, poorly and incoherently, for the most part.
- Grace Napoles, RN – Utilization Management Department
- Keith Louwenaar, MD – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, CorVel “Physician Advisor”
- Kevin Patterson
- Cathy Arnett
- Joanne Palladino, RN, MSN, CNS – Utilization Management Department
- Lailannie B. Matthews, RN, BSN – Utilization Management Department
- H. Leon Brooks, MD, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Angie Garber
- Sloane R. Blair, MD – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Linda Grant
- Melinda Rubel, RN – Utilization Management Department
- Maureen E. Mackey, MD – American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Lexi-Welanetz-Bursin, Psy.D., CA – Clinical Psychologist
- Jean Caldwell, RN BS CCSM JC
- Kenneth L. Nudleman, MD – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Harish Porecha, MD
- Jennifer Tayag-Castillo, RN, BSN – Utilization Management Department
- Elena Vega, Supervisor, Utilization Management Department
- Jeannie Romero, RN – Utilization Management Department
- Lorne S. Label, MD – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
MAXIMUS FEDERAL SERVICES, INC.
Dr. Paul Manchester, MD, MPH – Medical Director, Specialty, Neurological Surgery
In the observed slip and fall backwards on ice by Wyndham Worldwide Vacation Ownership Sales Executive Linda Ayres on 1/9/12, the following people have been involved in the case, evaluations and determinations of care for a well diagnosed concussion/traumatic brain injury/closed head injury/ptsd and more. Summary statements in this blog: Surviving Work Comp — Just Do It!
See this blog since Summer 2013 index for mention of ICD-9 Codes. Use the Search Key, too.
Orders are face to face medical exams for the first set of chronological providers, separated by year by an underline….starting in 2012. (Blatant disregard of ACOEM/MTUS guidelines, but that’s for another blog.) Second set are CorVel and Maximus regurgitation reports, apparently written by RNs or others and signed by a variety of doctors, citing guidelines for necessary treatment, and somehow denying it anyway. Plenty of expensive bla bla bla. DO THE MATH. FOLLOW THE MONEY. ASK MORE QUESTIONS?
For now, let’s just make the list. Is your name on it? “Let’s get started.” Remember, all of these people have made money for seeing/knowing the Injured Worker. Did they all provide “care” or “medical treatment”?
In contrast, Injured Worker was denied benefits, denied medical care, forced to file for welfare with Social Services and rely on the charity of friends and the Salvation Army—-proving that with Wyndham Timeshare, there are “No Free Gifts” and there is blatant and callous disregard for lives of injured workers and customers. A friend shared this link with more news on how Wyndham Worldwide behaves in the global marketplace.
While WCAB seems to deem “evaluation after evaluation after evaluation” as evidence of InjuredWorkers receiving medical care, the Information and Assistance Officer, last resort for help for unrepresented Injured Workers, is not a doctor, nor a lawyer, and practice without those licenses is questionable indeed.
The dubiousness appears compounded when good doctors properly make legitimate and conservative recommendations for immediate and necessary care, only to have the recommendations denied by attorneys and adjusters in 2012, then, aided and abetted by Team CorVel. Advising an Injured Worker to “have better control” of counsel when represented is a joke—if CAAA can’t police their own members, how can a Worker with a Brain Injury be expected to know when representation proves to be totally incompetent, dangerous, and worse?
CAB Commissioners and DIR seem complicit in the Gravy Train, at least in this case, which so many Super Lawyers indicate is ‘just how it is’ — happens to everyone — very common case, or maybe they just don’t know. More on attorneys in another blog.
Follow this blog for more details that everybody knows but has kept the dirty secrets behind closed doors, while American workers and taxpayers pay and pay and pay—-with life, liberty and justice for none attacked by the Workers Compensation maiming killing brigades.
By the time you finish reading this blog, you will have a better idea of why Workers Compensation Survivors call it a GRAVY TRAIN WRECK. (Some of these doctors were paid by CNA, some were paid by CIGNA, some were paid by the Injured Worker (unreimbursed medical expenses and miles to date exceed $43,300 – failures to receive adequate treatment have caused permanent and irreparable damage to IW.
Without WorkersCompensation, legitimate insurance would have facilitated care that would have been immediate, expert, reasonable, beneficial and IW may have returned to work within months, back in 2012. Without care, Injured Worker has been advised to make plans for Assisted Living in light of risk of dementia, with a need for personal assistance now. Thanks WorkCompsters!
See the rest of the Wyndham Worldwide Workers Compensation Gravy Train Wreck here, ASK ABOUT WORKERS COMP CORRUPTION AND GRAVY TRAINS NOW
- Ask about “Your Radiation This Week” and “…remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!”
WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW –> BE GEEKY!