WorkCompsters All Over LinkedIn — NAUGHTY LIST UPDATE — Censorship on LinkedIn O SAY CAN YOU SEE
- “If a group’s management doesn’t think you require moderation, they can update your permissions for their group at any time. “[details below; please advise directly at WorkCompLinda@gmail.com or inmail message]
Nobody wants the truth about Workers Compensation known? Yeah, understood. My story is not unusual.
We probably don’t have enough privatized jail cells to incarcerate all the perps, huh? Let’s hope FBI and DA start taking Injured Worker allegations of felony fraud and more more seriously, shall we?
All or nothing, huh? Ask About Sonderkomando Now? Do Not Walk Quietly In this Open Air Auschwitz!
Hey David DePaolo and Michael Grabell? What do you think about this bit of Censorship on LinkedIn?
Right up there with Fukushima Censorship, huh? Was it all the group, or just a few? I know two, both filled with Wyndham Workers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
#WATMN America is Occupied? Looks like #LinkedIn has been infiltrated by swaths of brown shirts who want to ensure that American’s & the rest of of the world know nothing about the maiming & torture and terrorism by the WorkCompster crowd….evidenced by censorship of my recent blogs. All others, follow the blog directly. ASK ABOUT WORK COMP CORRUPTION, CRIME, BROWN SHIRTS AND SONDERKOMMANDO. It’s a lethal crowd…. If you don’t speak out now, then when…. Yeah. Later. https://lnkd.in/bMvk4n8 IS YOUR NAME LISTED on the NAUGHTY OR NICE LIST? show less
Moderation of Your Posts in Groups
Why are my posts going through moderation in my groups?Last Reviewed: 09/17/2014
While we rely on group management to determine the appropriate level of moderation for discussions in their groups, we also support an auto-moderation feature that helps group members and managers minimize unwanted content such as self-promotion in their own and other groups. By monitoring how people respond to contributions, we can gauge the likelihood of unwanted content being repeated from group to group.
Here are some of the most common reasons your posts are being moderated:
- You promoted the same message in multiple groups at once. If you try to share the same link (or links from the same domain) with multiple groups, the system may prohibit the link from being shared. This is because the same information is not typically relevant to numerous groups.
- You shared a job as a general discussion as opposed to listing them under the Jobs tab. You can only share content to a group as a discussion when using a 3rd party sharing widget. We recommend you post jobs to individual groups by selecting Job as the discussion type. This will make sure it’s placed on the correct tab.
- Your discussion promotes your site or other sites. For example, your discussion contains a URL to a commercial site that tries to sell a product or service. We recommend you select Promotion as the discussion type when your post promotes events, blogs, real estate opportunities.
- Your discussion had inappropriate words or content and was not professionally oriented.
Based on the feedback trends, some members may become subject to moderation in their groups for a period of time. If your posts are being moderated, here are some things to know:
- During the moderation period, your posts won’t display immediately and must pass through your group’s management team before they appear publicly.
- The moderation period can last from a few days to a couple of weeks. The duration of this period and the number of affected groups can vary depending on the number of occurrences.
- You can ask the group’s management to approve your specific post or remove you from moderation for their group if you need to post. We suggest you share the instructions for changing a member’s posting permissions when you contact them.
- If a group’s management doesn’t think you require moderation, they can update your permissions for their group at any time.
- Check with your group managers if you have questions about the relevance of your content and read more about best practices for contributing in groups.
- The mechanism that changes a member’s posting permissions is automated and can’t be reversed by LinkedIn Customer Support.
- Changes to posting permission are driven by a combination of factors, so it’s not specific actions of any individual that places you in a moderation status.
- We’re committed to protecting all our members’ privacy, so we’re unable to share specifically who flagged your posts.
Was this answer helpful?
HELPFUL OR NOT? NAUGHTY OR NICE?
All Nuclear Reactors Leak All of the Time
Ask About Surviving WorkersCompensation
Ask About Workers Comp Gravy Trains Now
Fukushima NPP Crisis Management Group
Women on Their Way – Associate Program
500+ ★Connections Group★ LION (LI Open Networkers)
Americans with Disabilities Act
ARDA – American Resort Development Association
Brain Injury Forum.com
Brain Injury Litigation Network
California Workers’ Compensation & Risk Conference
Campaign for Disability Employment
Connect: Professional Women’s Network
CWCSA – California WC Services Association
HOSPITALITY SUPERSTARS (Employers, Recruiters & Hosp…
Hospitality Vacancies Worldwide (HVW)
Hotel Group Network
Hotel Industry Professionals Worldwide
Hotel Revenue Generators
Hotel Sales & Marketing (4396730)
Injured Workers Law & Advocacy Group
Inman News – Real Estate Connect
JDW – Journalists Defending Whistleblowers
Leaders in Hospitality Social Media
Luxury Real Estate Network
National Workers’ Compensation Coalition
Professionals with Disabilities
Real Estate Professionals and Vendor Network
Return To Work Roundtable
Social Media Marketing
Society for Neuroscience
Structured Settlement Needed
TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) Group
Technology for Timeshare
The Anti-Corruption and Compliance Forum
THE ART OF WAR – The Strategies of Sun Tzu
The WCCP (Association of Workers’ Compensation Claim…
Top Talent in Timeshare
Workers’ Comp Insights
Workers’ Compensation Institute
World Timeshare Directory
Worldmark by Wyndham Owners & Employees
Wyndham Hotel Group
Wyndham Vacation Ownership Employees and Alumni
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
- Ask about “Your Radiation This Week” and “…remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there!”
WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW –> BE GEEKY!