What happened so far?
What’s YOUR Work Comp Story?
Scroll here for all the AAWCGT blogs or pick your favorite to re-read & share.
- Ask HR about WorkComp Survival Awareness. Be Prepared BEFORE YOU GET HURT!
- Let’s Update the Workers Compensation National Discussion Propaganda blitz – shall we? What can YOU add to it?
- Injured and Insulted? If you haven’t read these articles – you don’t know nuthin about WorkComp in America!
- Injured Worker Threatens Freed Injured Worker with Legal Action for Inviting Other Injured Workers to tell their story? Whaaaaat?!! Makes Sense?
- BOYCOTT of WorkCompCentral CompLaude Awards Called for by Injured Workers? Really?!!
- Workers Compensation Crisis of Hyper-Corruption! Just like NFL Playbook? Concussion!
- Injured Workers Blogs and MABs – IMAGINE ALL THE NEW PUBLISHERS! YES, WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW
- WHAT TIPS DO YOU HAVE FOR SURVIVING WORKCOMP?
- Ayres Castle
- Down Under they suggest SMILING INJURED WORKERS WOULD GET WORK COMP MEDICAL CARE – LEGAL REPRESENTATION AND BENEFITS -if only… ?!? Really?
- Workers Compensation NATIONAL DISCUSSION that includes Voices of Injured Workers
- Sorry Injured Workers – I tried to pry open some doors to communication with the WorkCompsters…to no avail
- WorkComp – MORE TROUBLES! National Discussion Communications Breakdown
- OPEN LETTER TO WorkCompsters about “THE BLAME GAME”
- WorkComp – Updates on America’s Dirty OPEN SECRETs
- More Insults to Injuries by the WorkComp communities? Pfffft
- WorkComp BEST BLOGS RESULTS? Without a Blog, an Injured Worker is UNARMED and Unprotected in America’s WAR ON WORKERS (American injured workers disparaged by contest spokesmen)
- WorkComp Field Trip Next Week! All Aboard! Visit Facebook WorkComp Ghettos and Interact with Real Insured Workers from USA, Canada and Australia (postponed due to WorkCompsters’ national disparagement attacks on Injured Workers in USA)
- Sedgwick Institute – Linked In Group — Are YOU In? LinkedIn or Facebook — WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Let’s see! (un-joined by group Admin for submitting questionnaire – What’s YOUR WorkComp Story?)
- Update to Injured Workers Who Have Submitted Stories — and to Friends of Injured Workers!
- Did you nominate THIS BLOG for the Best Blogs of WorkComp for 2016 – Injured Worker Category?!?
- Did Your Employer or Lawyer Send a GET WELL CARD or help out with a GoFundMe Program?
- A Swath of Injured Workers on Facebook Are Seeking Help — Peeps on LinkedIn were asked: CAN YOU HELP?
- More Talking Points for a GLOBAL SUMMIT on WorkComp Resolutions! WHAT ELSE?
- Open Letter to Injured Workers ….WHO WILL PROTECT AMERICA’S WORKING CLASSES?
- The First Amendment wins in dropped ethics probe over lawyer’s hatchet job tactics blog post! #Blog4TheCure
- WorkComp Gravy Trains? What’s a Gravy Train??
- Way to Go WorkComp!
- See all posts here… Start Your Own Blog
- MY WORK COMP COACH – What’s YOUR Work Comp Story?
- Injured Workers’ Stories Are The Same – minor differences are names, body parts and case numbers – Ask a Doctor or Lawyer for confirmation
- WorkComp and Cans of Worms – For the National Discussions Agenda – Organize the Warblers!
- Open Letter Sedgwick Institute – LinkedIn Group Attention: to Jonathan Mast
- From an Injured Worker’s Perspective – Deploy Mediation and Structured Settlement Teams to reach resolutions
- More Talking Points for a GLOBAL SUMMIT on WorkComp Resolutions! WHAT ELSE? THINK THINK THINK
- Bootcamp to focus on eBooks and eCourses for the ‘Infantry’ fighting the War on Workers? IMAGINE THAT!
- I BLOG, THEREFORE I AM A WORKCOMP SURVIVOR! BE ONE TOO!
- My Work Comp Coach has Strategies for Surviving WorkComp
- Dodge The Rads! It’s Dangerous Out There!
- “Without a blog and a growing database, an Injured Worker is Unarmed and Unprotected in the Global War on Workers”
- #InjuredWorkersUniting – #SilentNoMore
- “I BLOG, THEREFORE I AM A WORK COMP SURVIVOR”
What’s YOUR WorkComp Story?!?
WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW