Let the real Workers Compensation National and Global Discussions Begin!
As one industry forensic psychiatrist suggested, ‘Tell them to take it to The Hague!’
Injured Workers are a little more practical and respectfully request that Congress immediately establish a CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION TO INVESTIGATE NATIONAL CRIMES AND DOMESTIC TORTURE AGAINST INJURED AND DISABLED MEMBERS OF AMERICA’S WORKING CLASS.
WORKERS COMPENSATION SYSTEMS failures and abuses in all states, as hinted at by the Secretary of the Department of Labor, must be ‘fixed’ now, considering also the cost shifting and further burdens on all American taxpayers and State and Federal Systems.
Sometimes WorkComp Industry people will start or close conversations with intended perceptions of empathy along lines of, ‘it sounds like you’ve had a very tough time’ or ‘gee, sounds like you had a bad experience in our industry; most injured workers have happy and positive experiences and outcomes.’
Others will often suggest and argue that any discussions of misdeeds, fraud, misbehavior, failed surgeries, dirty doctor reports etc. are ‘simply hyperbole’ and use other abusive dodging tactics — anything but the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
COGNITIVE DISSONANCE EXPLAINS SOME OF THAT BEHAVIOR, doesn’t it?
#MicCheck! Thinking about #WorkCompsters, Meanies, Bullies and Bloggers- spending a little time reviewing past blogs and posts..here are some on #WorkComp #Frauds
More DePaolo blogs:
1. TOLERATING NONSENSE http://daviddepaolo.blogspot.com/2015/08/tolerating-nonsense.html
2. WORSE THAN FRAUD http://daviddepaolo.blogspot.com/2015/08/worse-than-fraud.html
3.THE BLOG OF FRAUD http://daviddepaolo.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-blob-of-fraud.html
4. WORK COMP AND BASEBALL * http://daviddepaolo.blogspot.com/2014/10/work-comp-and-baseball.html
5. ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY * http://daviddepaolo.blogspot.com/2016/05/assume-responsibility.html
“U.S. Labor Department: States Are Failing Injured Workers”
- Michael Grabell
- A U.S. Department of Labor report
- The 43-page report was prompted by a letter last fall from 10 prominent lawmakers
- urging more action to protect injured workers following a ProPublica and NPR series on workers’ comp
- The stories found
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a division of the Labor Department, made similar findings last year.
- Secretary Thomas Perez, who was shortlisted as a potential vice presidential candidate, is expected to hold a top job
- But as ProPublica and NPR found, the benefits can vary drastically,….even in neighboring states.
- business-friendly reforms highlighted in the series, including a two-year cap on wage benefits
- opt out of workers’ comp and write their own plans to care for injured employees.
- Supreme Court granted farmworkers the right to workers’ comp for the first time in 100 years.
- governor last week signed a bill
- final stages of writing a new regulation that would allow more severely injured workers to qualify for home health care.
Last year, ProPublica profiled workers who had their home health aides taken away
….next time a #WorkCompster calls industry failures hyperbole or an unusual unfortunate situation, you’ll be ‘armed’ to have an intelligent conversation to debunk their propaganda and fake empathy…
In face, you can see for yourself what the “Best [WorkComp Industry] Blogs – 2016” are sharing in the way of industry propaganda, in order to protect their interests and the highly profitable PROFITS BEFORE LIVES business model they represent, “All of This Because Somebody Got Hurt at Work‘ –
WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW – SO BE IT
1. AskAboutWorkersCompGravyTrains.com/list-of-posts/ since Summer 2013 (see resources and vlogs pages too.)
2. MyWorkCompCoach.com since January 2016 – see What’s Your WorkComp Story? for questions to share with WorkCompCoach, or use as an outline for your own blog.
3. Posts on LinkedIn — do they count as blogs? Dots are connected there between WorkCompsters and ProNukers… Here’s a WorkCompsters article:
Remember remember…. WE ARE THE MEDIA NOW
#DodgeTheRads and Blog Like There’s No Tomorrow!
Note: File churning and obfuscation of facts are a pattern of practice. Attorneys who allege to represent injured workers don’t get paid [allegedly] until a case is settled.
WHY ARE SO MANY WORKCOMP CASES ALLOWED TO CONTINUE FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS, usually without benefits, IMPOVERISHING AND OTHERWISE DESTROYING LIVES MEDICALLY, PHYSICALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, SHORTENING LIFE SPANS AND COST SHIFTING TO STATE AND FEDERAL COFFERS? WHY, AMERICA, WHY?!!!
Why will so few attorneys use third-party-neutral mediation and structured settlements to save the lives of their clients? Why should any case be allowed to churn more than two years, or even churn at all?
NOTE: The patterns of practice for handling of all catastrophic injuries across America seem to meet the Romano Trust vs Sedgwick guidelines for maximum profits. Adjusters across America seem to use the same “playbook” to the most minute detail.
DOES BIG LAW KNOW SOMETHING THEY AREN’T TALKING ABOUT?
2. Ask About Fukushima Now — since 2011
Your Radiation This Week – yourradiationthisweek.org
DODGE THE RADS and remember remember…#OccupyVirtually!